Monday, August 18, 2008

Katy's Scrapbooking World!




Here are some photos of my new scrapbooking room, designed by yours truly and built by my wonderful husband with help from his terrific uncle, Scott. We used unfinished oak kitchen cabinets and 12ft stretches of countertop to create the look. All said and done, it only took two days to stain, varnish, install and of course, decorate, the new room. It's set up for 2-3 stations, one for a computer, one for scrapbooking, and a walk-up corner area for various projects or when I feel the need to spread my projects out. I'm feeling spoiled rotten whenever I walk into my dream scrapping room. Stay tuned to updates on all the creative masterpieces that result from the inspirational surroundings (I promised Adam that I'd put all our hard work to good use). Now he can't get me out of here... there's just so much scrapping and so little time!


My first order of business is our honeymoon scrapbook, which I'll post soon. I'm also working on a stash of thank you cards and a pregnancy scrapbook to share with Brennan when he grows up. I'm sure he'll love to see pictures of his mommy when she was waiting for him to arrive. Anyway, check back again soon for more project updates!


Enjoy!


No comments: